Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have information on the launch on the Gulf Breeze end of 3mb? Is it safe to park your car. I am coming over from Fort Walton Beach. If it is no good, what launch do you recommend?

Thanks,
Glen:thumbup:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Isn't there a ten dollar fee?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Pulled into the parking lot the other day and saw the sign $10 launch. I do believe this is the highest price launch I have seen. Is the city of GB in need of money so as to charge such an outragous price? I was looking to fish close to the 3 mile bridge but i sure hate to pay $10. Rant

·
Registered
216 Posts
"Pulled into the parking lot the other day and saw the sign $10 launch. I do believe this is the highest price launch I have seen. Is the city of GB in need of money so as to charge such an outragous price? I was looking to fish close to the 3 mile bridge but i sure hate to pay $10. Rant"

That's why the radar trap is there. It's not about public safety, it's about revenue generation.

BT

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the replies. I have not been able to get over that way yet. In Fort Walton, we have a few that are in the $10 range, but plenty are free.

Will post report when I get over that way.

Thanks,

Glen:thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts