Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
There use to be one in Mobile somewhere. Not sure if they are still there or want the name is. What exactly are you looking for? There are a lot single boat junk yards around.:)

·
Registered
378 Posts
There is a place downtown called the Salty dog or something like that. It is on the road going to the shipyard from Garden street just before the little bridge heading towards Navy. Just a little hole in the wall, but has a bunch of used equipment from salvaged boats.

·
Registered
211 Posts
flounderpounder.com sell salvage part on internet,and in mobile outboard recyclers,but they went wholesale only a couple years back so you have to know someone thats buys from them or someone that works there.but if you need something the guy that works on my motor works there send me a message.

·
Registered
13,336 Posts
Scurvey Dog Boatworks and Marine Gear - 103 Myrick Street, Pensacola, FL 32505 850-434-1770.

Lots of boat parts, most on consignment. If you have never been there, you need to go.

·
Registered
195 Posts
There is a huge place down towards Clearwater area they have everything imagenable .I will hunt up an address and a web site to an post it later

1 - 8 of 8 Posts