Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***Boat has sold***1998 18’ Blazer Bay Center Console. No motor or controls and back deck is soft. There is also a crack in the deck next to an access hatch. See photos for details. Steering cable still in place. House battery wiring & trolling motor cables also still in place. I have the Motor Guide trolling motor and a new windshield for it. Live well under the front seat and cooler/storage under the flip back seat. Upholstery has no rips or tears. Also comes with Bimini top. Galvanized trailer with good tires. FL title and tag registration for trailer.
Boat is located in Bellview near the fairgrounds in Pensacola.
ASKING $1000 OBO. Call or text 850 -
Road surface Automotive tire Grey Floor Wall

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Naval architecture Automotive lighting

Wheel Vehicle Tire Watercraft Hood

Watercraft Boat Naval architecture Motor vehicle Vehicle

Plant community Tire Motor vehicle Naval architecture Boat

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Tree

Automotive design Medical equipment Motor vehicle Gas Electrical wiring

Boat Watercraft Naval architecture Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Vehicle

Boat Vehicle Motor vehicle Naval architecture Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

Boat Watercraft Naval architecture Vehicle Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

Five 29 - Seven 4 Seven 3

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Hell the trailer alone may have been worth that depending on condition. congrats to whomever got it!

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Hell I have a old one myself it's a 22 bought it new back in 2000 the only boat I have ever kept for more than a few years. I loved and hated it. I had to replaced every thing in it back when I used it in salt water. Now she lives in fresh water best damn fresh/brackish water boat I ever had! And mistreated is a understatement it needs some tlc now but runs like I want it to! I have a extra 150 hp that would have made me come to FL. to get yours not needing it lol! You sold that to cheap Ol buddy! Thankfully you sold it before I saw it lol saved me some time and money!
Watercraft Boat Naval architecture Vehicle Motor vehicle
Boat Watercraft Naval architecture Wood Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hell I have a old one myself it's a 22 bought it new back in 2000 the only boat I have ever kept for more than a few years. I loved and hated it. I had to replaced every thing in it back when I used it in salt water. Now she lives in fresh water best damn fresh/brackish water boat I ever had! And mistreated is a understatement it needs some tlc now but runs like I want it to! I have a extra 150 hp that would have made me come to FL. to get yours not needing it lol! You sold that to cheap Ol buddy! Thankfully you sold it before I saw it lol saved me some time and money! View attachment 1092343 View attachment 1092344
Yes, I agree. I priced it way undervalue & didn’t realize its worth! I don’t know how to do fiberglass work or else I would have kept it. I figured it would be hard to sell with the soft deck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts