Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOAT FOR SALE:15ft crystal craft v bottom boat that is in good condition with a 1991 30hp evinrude that runs like a champ!! FOR SALE

I own a 15ft crystal craft v bottom boat that is in good condition with a 1991 30hp evinrude that runs like a champ!! The boat comes with 40# bow mount minnkota trolling motor, "rigged" deck lights, mounted bow lights for crabbing or floundering, matrix 15 depth finder (i really don't want to include the depth finder but i don't want to uninstall it either, anyways the depth finder is excellent!), anchor with 100 ft of rope, live well with 12vt aeration, and internal dry box or can be used as a cooler, 1 six gallon gas tank with primer bulb and tubing. The motor I can guarantee will crank on the first or second pull every time. I have had the motor for three years and have had the motor completely rebuilt. The carburetors are spotless, compression test is awesome, motor runs very smooth and uses very little fuel, With the boat fully loaded two 12vt batteries, two guys about 260 a piece, and more tackle than we usually need, the boat will plane at about 23-25 mph, with just me it will go around 28-30mph. I have used this boat in the river, intercostal (tons at night), all around three mile bride, and fort Pickens. This boat is a great boat I am trying to sell it for school money for the upcoming semester. This boat is a boat that you need to pick and choose your days to fish! I have handled some VERY NASTY STUFF IN THIS BOAT its V is big enough when in motion to take a high speed wake from any of the local charter boats!! The motor (manual crank, hand tiller) itself is worth about 500.00-700.00, trolling motor 399.99 (new, mine is used), depth finder 129.99-150.00, and deck and bow lights 50.00.................. The equipment on the boat is worth a little less than I am asking. I will take 1200.00 (obo) for boat, motor, trolling motor, galvanized trailer, depth finder. Pm me if interested, I will add pics probably Monday of next week! THE MOTOR RUNS GREAT SO JUMP ON THIS!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
RE: BOAT FOR SALE:15ft crystal craft v bottom boat that is in good condition with a 1991 30hp evinrude that runs like a champ!! FOR SALE

:takephoto

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RE: BOAT FOR SALE:15ft crystal craft v bottom boat that is in good condition with a 1991 30hp evinrude that runs like a champ!! FOR SALE

I thought i had the boat sold, but things did not work out...... So i will try to post some pics later in the tues. or wed.... Feel free to call me at 8502071482

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

New price 1200.00 And here is a crude pic... my camera is out so i lucked up and found this partial picture.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

:bpts

·
Praedator
10,005 Posts

Is there a front deck enough for two people to stand comfortably? I am quietly looking for a floundering rig.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

two people would be cramped, but with a little initiative you could add a onto the bow's decking.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

The long overdue pictures..... if your interested call me @8502071482

Attachments

·
Registered
3,048 Posts

how much run time you get out of the 6 gallon tank? Any rot or otherwise noticeable soon to be issues in the boat...transom, floorboard, etc? Any rod holders or storage? I may be interested, but I'm in Birmingham and couldn't be down there until the earliest next weekend.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

i just sold the boat. sorry

1 - 12 of 12 Posts