Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="font-weight: bold;">If you are a boat captain in Pensacola, Florida or deckhand please contact me . We are having a vessels of opportunity training and certification (level 4)for Pensacola on Friday 5/7/10 @ 5:00 p.m the location will be determined by noon today and I will post asap.<br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">I feel like I have most of your contact info. However I don't want anyone to fall through the cracks so if you know someone who doesn't frequent the forum please get them in touch with me asap.<br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">850-516-1665

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Anylicensedcaptains I have been talking to by email:

This is important to attend this. Paul worked hard getting this together. It will be at the Hilton on P-Cola Beach at 5pm.

As Paul said, forlicensedcaptains, and there deckhands only.

You will get the 4 hour course provided by BP and approved by the coast guard, and you will be listed to have your vessel inspected when need be if you are operating an uninspected vessel. This is free of charge.

See you there.

·
"Dry land is not a myth"
16 Posts
Hi Clay,this is Randy and Liz ,

We met at Ft McRae. Have you heard of anyone getting paid anything by BP yet ?

I'm just wondering being honest in any of their promises.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<span style="font-weight: bold;">Thanks to all who attended . If you didn't get the opportunity to take the class tonight Bp will be doing the exact same class again at the Hilton on the beach this coming Tuesday at 5:00 p.m <span style="font-weight: bold;">level 4 certification <br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Again its the vessels of opportunity program if you have any questions please don't hesitate to call <br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">my cell is 850-516-1665

·
Registered
624 Posts
Paul thanks for putting this together, had missed this thread but got the info yesterday from a guy at work. word seemed to have spread fast because the room was packed.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<span style="font-weight: bold;">Just a quick reminder tonight @ the Hilton Pensacola Beach 5:00 p.m VESSEL"S OF OPPORTUNITY meeting if you have some one who is going to be your deck hand they also need the level 4 training so they need to be there as well.

<span style="font-weight: bold;">TAKE CARE

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
CAPT. PAUL REDMAN (11/05/2010)<span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Just a quick reminder tonight @ the Hilton Pensacola Beach 5:00 p.m VESSEL"S OF OPPORTUNITY meeting if you have some one who is going to be your deck hand they also need the level 4 training so they need to be there as well.

<span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">TAKE CARE
Are they offering this training again? If so when and where?

Thanks...

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hey, Capt Paul. Thanks for your post. WHEN is the next Level 4 Training?

Today is Sunday June 6th/10. I'm there.

Caught this Friday at sunset.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts