Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a boat captian for someupcoming technical dives.

PM me if interested for detailed information.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Try Capt. Dave with Blue Water Adventures. He has worked with Tech divers before. He runs a 6 pack Cat Hull boat located at the fish house. Great guy and great Capt. You can also get his info from Dive Pros on hwy 98.

Hope that helps!!!
Shane Herman

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Just about any of the local dive charters will run tech trips, and are pretty easy to get along with. I don't think Capt. Dave on the Y-Knot is working with Dive Pros any more. I know you can now book him through Scuba Shack. Dalton Kennedy is another great choice if you're looking for a six-pack. Doug Hammock on the H2O Below is great with Techdivers and can run larger groups.

·
Registered
632 Posts
+2 on Capt. Dalton he's a great guy to deal with and runs a good boat. I've dove with him plenty of times and always had a blast

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" dir=ltr>Ha I know Dalton is a great guy,dove with him a couple of times...and I have pm'ed him but he has not responed!!

Dalton where are ya??????

</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
im sure he will get ahold of you... i'll talk to his wife today and pass the message on...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sorry Brian, I haven't been on here much since the update. I will wade over to the inbox and send you a PM. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts