Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you Bluewater guys out there, if anyone has a doe permit and is not intending to use it I would love to get it from you. My son is 10 this year and has yet to kill his first deer. Many thanks to anyone who may be able to help.

[email protected]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Idonthunt blue water, but if you want to be able to kill a doe take him saturday through next friday is doe days, no tag needed.anyways awsome your takin him with you!!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Same here if someone has an extra they don't plan on using, I sure would appreciate it. I gave my permit away for the past two years due to one thing or another and now I am actually seeing does pretty regular and didn't get a tag this year. :banghead

·
Registered
33 Posts
Rammer Jammer (12/13/2007)Same here if someone has an extra they don't plan on using, I sure would appreciate it. I gave my permit away for the past two years due to one thing or another and now I am actually seeing does pretty regular and didn't get a tag this year. :banghead

Gave your's away the past two years? Wow.

I've yet to even get one of the damn things between me and my brother. unreal.

Now my 15yo daughter is wanting to start hunting with me and I'd love for her to take a shot.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
grome (12/14/2007)
Rammer Jammer (12/13/2007)Same here if someone has an extra they don't plan on using, I sure would appreciate it. I gave my permit away for the past two years due to one thing or another and now I am actually seeing does pretty regular and didn't get a tag this year. :banghead
Gave your's away the past two years? Wow.

I've yet to even get one of the damn things between me and my brother. unreal.

Now my 15yo daughter is wanting to start hunting with me and I'd love for her to take a shot.

Mark - gave them to a buddy each year and I don't think either was able to even use them. They put restrictions on when you can you use them (I think 10 days or two weeks) and both times I couldn't hunt that time period so I gave them up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts