Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Skinny (1/14/2008)If it goes private or stays public KIDS should never be denied a chance to hunt.
I agree. Kids don't mess up the hunt. They make the hunt worth keeping!

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
I contacted the company that owns the property yesterday. they are working up a figure of what it will take to get the property. will keep yall posted...

:usaflag

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
If it does go private I can't see it being one big club. Can you imagine the headaches trying to manage the number of people it would take to lease that place? It may become another La Floresta deal. It's plenty big enough to break up into 4 or 5 smaller clubs. The roads are set up perfect for natural borders. I'd love to see it happen.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Collard (1/15/2008)If it does go private I can't see it being one big club. Can you imagine the headaches trying to manage the number of people it would take to lease that place? It may become another La Floresta deal. It's plenty big enough to break up into 4 or 5 smaller clubs. The roads are set up perfect for natural borders. I'd love to see it happen.
That's exactly what should happen. between Pine Barren Rd and Hwy. 97, there would be plenty of ways that 4 or 5 clubs could access that land without ever bothering the other. Would obviously need some internal gates put up along FB 1 and such to desiginate club borders though.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Exactly Rammer. Hey Rammer.....I always forget to mention this but I live in Valley Ridge, next to last road on the left off Motley Court( Valley Grande Rd) I see your truck all the time. I drive a red GMC Z71 with big tires and deer skull sticker behind the driver side window. Oh and a very faded PFF sticker too.:)

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Collard (1/15/2008)Exactly Rammer. Hey Rammer.....I always forget to mention this but I live in Valley Ridge, next to last road on the left off Motley Court( Valley Grande Rd) I see your truck all the time. I drive a red GMC Z71 with big tires and deer skull sticker behind the driver side window. Oh and a very faded PFF sticker too.:)
Yep, I am in there quite often cause the in-laws live in there. Holler at me next time.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts