Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard last nioght that the FWC will not get to renew the lease for Bluewater Creek next year. It will become a private club to the highest bidder.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
to the highest bidder huh,, lets have a pff hunting club.. Im in for 750.00 to 1000.00 a gun... pretty good idea huh...

:usaflag

·
Registered
913 Posts
This same discussion happens every year I don't think it can be made into a private club for another ten years. That is what I heard may not be true though. A PFF club would be nice need some deer managment though.

·
Registered
46 Posts
how do we find out who gets the lease

or will they offer to current rec. permit holders. i would like to get a piece of that action

·
Registered
206 Posts
Sequoiha (1/10/2008)to the highest bidder huh,, lets have a pff hunting club.. Im in for 750.00 to 1000.00 a gun... pretty good idea huh...

:usaflag

that's a damn good idea, i'm in! I'd go up to 1000 for that.

·
Registered
78 Posts
here we go again same topic every year. talked to biologist yesterday he said next year price goes up to 325 from 200 hunted this place for fifteen years hard heard this was going private fifteen years now:)

·
Registered
12,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Helmsy (1/10/2008)here we go again same topic every year. talked to biologist yesterday he said next year price goes up to 325 from 200 hunted this place for fifteen years hard heard this was going private fifteen years now:)
FWC officer told us last night at the PRFA meeting.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Been hunting (hoping) out there for the past 8 years. If it goes private club I'm definately

there.

Needs a lot of management IMO. First thing to go would be a LOT of does.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in it for a grand-but no kids. if so, let them stay in the same stand with their fathers, not competing with me. Some hunters bring in packs of offspring and family and 21,000 aks. will go fast.

·
Registered
21 Posts
tank (1/14/2008)I'm in it for a grand-but no kids. if so, let them stay in the same stand with their fathers, not competing with me. Some hunters bring in packs of offspring and family and 21,000 aks. will go fast.
21000 acres is a HELL of alot of land.

·
Banned
1,645 Posts
grome (1/13/2008)Been hunting (hoping) out there for the past 8 years. If it goes private club I'm definately

there.

Needs a lot of management IMO. First thing to go would be a LOT of does.

That's for sure...

I would love to be in on it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts