Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the Blue Water reports section. Please post asall the fishing reports that you can here. I live vicariously through your successes and failures. :mmmbeer

·
Registered
512 Posts
The way the weather is treating us,i would be happy with any kind of report.Can't wait til i calms down some so i can get back out there myself.

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Yep.....:toast

·
Registered
264 Posts
Maybe I could tie my line on the dog and sit in the boat and let the dog run around. That might help a bit!

Lets go fishin!:banghead

·
Super Moderator
5,901 Posts
Brang on the blue baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Marlin and Yellowfin and Wahoo....Oh My!! Damn it Wade, You're just reminding me that the season is winding down and the seas are getting sloppy!!! :banghead I'm not ready for it to be over!! Who's up for a trip to Mexico?:letsdrink

4,058 Posts
winding down? you must be talking about bama's football season or something. :Flipbird

tuna and especially hooter fishin has picked up lately. 2 boats out of zekes last week picked off 28 wahoo between the 2 of them. we raised 3 bills this past weekend. get off the couch!!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Nice pix, guys. But I caught about 15 35# red haired three year olds this afternoon! Well, I caught the same one 15 times. She's not much of a fight on an 80 wide, but she loves to run!

Oh, and while the rest of you were going through pix of old fish, these came in the mail from Hawaii!

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Xanadu (10/4/2007)Nice pix, guys. But I caught about 15 35# red haired three year olds this afternoon! Well, I caught the same one 15 times. She's not much of a fight on an 80 wide, but she loves to run!

Oh, and while the rest of you were going through pix of old fish, these came in the mail from Hawaii!

Those are Merlin lures, aren't they? Like to know where in Hawaii you got them. 'm down to two in Guam!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I got them straight from the horse's mouth. Generally, you can order them from J&M or Melton's, but those are all replacements for ones that have been lost and I had to have him make them. Luckily, Erik is willing to go the extra mile.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Ouch! I got burned on the Alabama football comment!!Nice comeback Woody! :banghead Hopefully trying for Wahoo and Tuna tomorrow, if it's not ridiculous out there! Catch 'em up!!

Bob

1 - 20 of 26 Posts