Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any decent spots in Navarre to catch some blue crabs. Have some family coming in town and they want to go. Going to be hand lining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
580 Posts
Ive put traps out in front of the bathrooms/pavilion at Navarre park numerous times. Its very grassy and has always produced for me.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Left at the stop sign once over the bridge

Yes. Left at the light at the end of the bridge. Then on your left right before East River Smokehouse. I have NOT put traps there yet this year. But I just pulled these out of my traps near Hurlburt yesterday. Plenty of em around in the sound right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes. Left at the light at the end of the bridge. Then on your left right before East River Smokehouse. I have NOT put traps there yet this year. But I just pulled these out of my traps near Hurlburt yesterday. Plenty of em around in the sound right now.

Got cha. Those look nice. You soak your traps over night?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Yes. Left at the light at the end of the bridge. Then on your left right before East River Smokehouse. I have NOT put traps there yet this year. But I just pulled these out of my traps near Hurlburt yesterday. Plenty of emaround in the sound right now.
Wow, never caught them all cooked up like that!
That’s why it’s my secret spot! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts