Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking about building some for my place because we have quite a bit of blue birds and was wondering if anyone else would want some. i will probably have a table at the extravaganza this weekend and was just curious if it would be worth to build a few to bring over. it will be a basic design that i have used forever and i dont see them being over 15 bucks. maybe 2 for 20 or something like that. Any interest??

·
Registered
687 Posts
Good idea and great price...I used to hang boxes when I was younger, hundreds of them....They have come back really well. Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump anymore interested. i just need to have a clue on how many to bring. tim can you pick up at the vault?

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bringing 12 to 15. anymore interest?

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bluffman2 (2/19/2010)keep me in mind for 2...will pick up via your house!
they are ready! just let me know. i will be home tomorrow afternoon ( if i do not go rabbit hunting ) if that helps but if you are in no hurry just let me know.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
countryjwh (2/19/2010)
bluffman2 (2/19/2010)keep me in mind for 2...will pick up via your house!
they are ready! just let me know. i will be home tomorrow afternoon ( if i do not go rabbit hunting ) if that helps but if you are in no hurry just let me know.
leave them where the cooler was and i will leave the money with your mom..... or somewhere that i can tell you where it is!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well, for the people that got them, thank you. i put out more around the house and neighborsthan i sold. for the ones that i dropped off for and never received anything , well ya'll know what to think. i know that they were not first class but for 10 bucks i did not think that was a bad deal whatsoever. just thought i would make a few extra dollars since i have not had a 40 hr week in a year. like i said, thanks again.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bluffman2 (3/9/2010)I havent had a chance to get to mobile yet to pick them up.....let me know if they are still in the yard?............
one is, i had some more blue birds show up and gave them a home. i have some at my girlfriends store and if you let me know when you are coming i will have the other one here. it would be at least thursady afternoon though.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bluffman2 (3/9/2010)I havent had a chance to get to mobile yet to pick them up.....let me know if they are still in the yard?............
they are on the front porch if you want them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts