Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was under the impression that the homecoming show was the one in July, but on their website it says the Blue Angels homecoming show is in November this year. Is that new?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah OK. I'm trying to take the kids out to see it from the water. Will for sure do the practice day before the show I'm not trying to get involved in the Saturday shenanigans with the kids. My buddy did it a few years ago (even without kids) in a bay boat and said it would be his last time haha.

·
Super Moderator
21,895 Posts
We go in the boat every year. Leave no later than 7am and let the crowd dip in the evening before we head out. We tie up with friends thay stay out there all weekend on their big boat.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
living across from the runway I never get to miss a show with my dogs howling like wolves. the new jets are a lot louder

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I do not know if Fat Albert flies on Thursday

BLUE ANGELS WEEK CALENDAR OF EVENTS
July 6th
Circle and Arrivals – 8 a.m.
July 7th
Dress Rehearsal – 2 p.m.
July 8th
Full Dress Rehearsal with civilian acts – 11 a.m.
July 9th
Air Show – 11 a.m.
Thanks, I could have sworn someone told me if you go on Thursday you miss Fat Albert, but I could be remembering that wrong. Either way ever since I moved here I have been wanting to make it out to see this from the water so I will probably dip my toe in and go on the Thursday for the first trip

·
Registered
14,996 Posts
Thanks, I could have sworn someone told me if you go on Thursday you miss Fat Albert, but I could be remembering that wrong. Either way ever since I moved here I have been wanting to make it out to see this from the water so I will probably dip my toe in and go on the Thursday for the first trip
Just know when you are at Little Sabine or Quietwater, you only see a portion of the show, as the condos and hotels distort the view.
When the blues fly, I walk across to the front of the crowd on P-Beach, front and center, and sit down with little items carried.
It is amazing when you are on the beach watching it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts