Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
My apologies for wasting your time. I could have googled. I do notice that people seek answers for ALL kinds of things here. Most don't receive snarky and sarcastic replies, even if they really should have looked elsewhere first for the knowledge. On the subject of "Fake News" here's some for you: "It will go away" it wont. "You don't need to wear a mask in public...I don't" Wearing a mask in public is not a sign of paranoia or weakness...it's a show of respect for other people and a small sacrifice for the greater good. Something that has been forgotten in this time of self-entitlement. I'm looking forward to the Repulican convention coming up with tens of thousands of invincible supporters screaming their germs at their great leader...then becoming statistics and drastically thinning the herd. Darwinism at its best.
Nice, you're actively rooting for peoples death due to them disagreeing with your political leanings, oh, and you misspelled Republican

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
My apologies for wasting your time. I could have googled. I do notice that people seek answers for ALL kinds of things here. Most don't receive snarky and sarcastic replies, even if they really should have looked elsewhere first for the knowledge. On the subject of "Fake News" here's some for you: "It will go away" it wont. "You don't need to wear a mask in public...I don't" Wearing a mask in public is not a sign of paranoia or weakness...it's a show of respect for other people and a small sacrifice for the greater good. Something that has been forgotten in this time of self-entitlement. I'm looking forward to the Repulican convention coming up with tens of thousands of invincible supporters screaming their germs at their great leader...then becoming statistics and drastically thinning the herd. Darwinism at its best.
Wow! It's sad someone would feel that way and actually put it print.

·
Banned
52 Posts
Nice, you're actively rooting for peoples death due to them disagreeing with your political leanings, oh, and you misspelled Republican
No worse than many of the misguided vitriolic statements on this forum. I've removed my post. I don't really wish anyone to fall victim to this pandemic. Please be safe.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
How many antifa and BLM rioters were there? None of them spread any germs because they had the backing of the gub'ment. Ashamed it's not a level playing field.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
looks like someone’s bringing the lumber

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,919 Posts
Our first ban on the new forum?

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,919 Posts
How many antifa and BLM rioters were there? None of them spread any germs because they had the backing of the gub'ment. Ashamed it's not a level playing field.
Silly person. They were wearing masks so therefore they were good to go.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Silly person. They were wearing masks so therefore they were good to go.
Well hell, we both had it wrong, now they're saying that the riots actually slowed the spread of the virus. Bwahahaahaha. You can't just make this crap up fast enough.

Reactions: kanaka

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,919 Posts
Well hell, we both had it wrong, now they're saying that the riots actually slowed the spread of the virus. Bwahahaahaha. You can't just make this crap up fast enough.

Some research team in Colorado is smoking some high dollar legal weed. Don't drink the bong water....

21 - 34 of 34 Posts