Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
15,601 Posts
Just got home from donating.

I weighed myself before and after doing so!!

Heck, what a neat way to drop some weight in 30 minutes!!!!

Now I can head to the Square for some barbeque.

It is now your turn to give the gift of life!!!!

Kenny is firing up the grill!!!!!!

· Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BananaTom (3/6/2010)Choppedliver!!

I am calling you out buddy.

Let the girls in bus stick you with the big, huge, gaint neddle!!

hahah, a gaint neddle!!! Im scared of gaint neddles!

Choppedliver has donated, and my 63 year old Dad is in there donating for the first time ever! Whats y'alls excuse!!! Come on guys there is VERY FEW PEOPLE HERE. Every single person counts. Come on just do it like Nike

· Registered
15,601 Posts
choppedliver (3/6/2010)
BananaTom (3/6/2010)Choppedliver!!

I am calling you out buddy.

Let the girls in bus stick you with the big, huge, gaint neddle!!
hahah, a gaint neddle!!! Im scared of gaint neddles!

Choppedliver has donated, and my 63 year old Dad is in there donating for the first time ever! Whats y'alls excuse!!! Come on guys there is VERY FEW PEOPLE HERE. Every single person counts. Come on just do it like Nike
ChoppeLiver,

I am so proud of you big boy,

way to go!!!!!!

· Registered
9,254 Posts
My hat's off to you guys. I donated regularly for years but just a couple of months ago, my doctor advised me to stop because my veins are collapsing from being stuck so much.

BUT, it's a great thing to do and for you young guys, it would be many years before your veins would ever begin to do this so go help them out.

· Registered
5,804 Posts
It was nice to see a few familier faces and to meet a few more, and for a great cause at that..................Thanks Kenny for keeping up the effort and providing the refreshments.......................:clap:clap.......................

........................Dennis & Donna

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.