Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 Blazer Bay 2220 profesional with a 250hp Vmax. About 450 hrs. Has 3 livewells, trim tabs, hydraulic jack plate, minn kota trolling motor, Raymarine C80 GPS/bottom machine with a shoot thru hull transducer. Also has a raymarine VHF radio, Clarion CMD7 radio with 4 new JL audio 6" speakers (couple months old), an on board battery charger (bought earlier this year) and dual axle alum trailer. Also comes with 2 removable pedastal seats and a bazer bay boat cover. It has an icey tek cooler under the leaning post, comes with a brand new bimini top thats only been used once, the swim ladder was a custom fit from blazer last year and all the seat cushions were redone last year as well.The two cranking batteries are brand new as of this year and one of the two trolling motor batteries are new as of this year as well. This boat runs very well and has always recieved its yearly maintenance. $21,500

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
Please call me... 850.865.0453. I'm interested in this but I got questions. If I don't answer please leave me a VM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts