Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally pulled my butt out of bed, getting ready to go on my first hunt on a WMA. My brother in law (further on will be referred to as Ben or the BIL) is going to be up in a tree, I myself will be in a ground blind. Wish me luck, and hope that God blesses us today with something to take home tonight. I will keep you guys posted through out today.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Near hit a buck driving up here. We couldn't go to the planned spot, but walked into a area with a hell of a ton of tracks! I'm just sitting an waiting now. Good luck guys. I got here a little late. But let's see what we can pull off!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
The BIL Is a little over a quarter mile away from me he just text me and said a few does we're out of his reach, and headed my way... Lets just keep our fingers crossed!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had a small spike buck run 15 yards from me. By the time I heard him he was jumping back into the thicket area. Didn't even have a chance to draw on him.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
That's where I always hunt.

Sent from my LG G2X using Forum Runner
The area im in used to be the old gator creek hunt club. I heard there were bears on it but never seen one. Also heard that the reason the state took back the club land was because of the bears on it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts