Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got in my tree about 30 min ago and had a 3 pointer walk past me just not able to get a clean shot. Hopefully something will happen this evening. Good luck to everyone else

·
Super Moderator
13,335 Posts
Damn you're up in a tree early! Guess I need to head that way if you're seeing deer.

Sent from my LG G2X using Forum Runner

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured get here early since the deer don't know its daylight savings time lol

·
PFF Official Referee
5,257 Posts
Why pay money to go to the fair? This tree ride is just as good!!!

Sent from the tree stand...

·
PFF Official Referee
5,257 Posts
Just smoked a doe... Another arrow is nocked... Should have no problem finding her...i could see the 'ol red carpet treatment tbe whole time she ran until she crashed just outta sight! Stay tuned...

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Congrats. Just run the rest of them up north of you a little ways.

·
Lifetime Member NRA
558 Posts
Just smoked a doe... Another arrow is nocked... Should have no problem finding her...i could see the 'ol red carpet treatment tbe whole time she ran until she crashed just outta sight! Stay tuned...

Congrats espo!!!!

·
Super Moderator
13,335 Posts
Very nice espo ! Hunted way north of 4 this afternoon, almost to Alabama. Seen a 4point, big cowhorn and 3 milkers. Never got a shot inside of 45 yards.

Sent from my LG G2X using Forum Runner

·
PFF Official Referee
5,257 Posts
Sorry it took took so long boys, shot another one. Trailed her for about 3/4 mile....solid blood trail lost her in the end... Hole shown is the exit wound... Heart shot... Gimme some...

Organism Rock Flesh Fungus

Deer Goats Fawn Goat

·
Super Moderator
29,541 Posts
Good deal!!! Congrats on some table fare!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts