Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know any good fishing spots in blackwater bay? I'm taking my wifes grandma with me and shes's getting old so i want to make sure she catches something since it might be her last trip on a boat. any pointers would be helpful

Curtis

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any help would be greatly appreciated. Even if you have gps coordinates that will work too. She just doenst want to go in the bay. Even though we will probably end up by the three mile bridge. I know that area well. LOL

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Not much going on in blackwater bay right now. I would suggest going to the three mile. Its really hot, theres not much bait in blackwater and most of the fish are in the bay and sound. Blackwater is more of a cooler month place. Its gets really good in the winter. You will have more action at three mile. At least you can catch white trout and an occasional bull red

Brant Peacher
tackle rep

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the reply. Looks like were going to the three mile bridge. At least I know we can catch fish there..lol any bait you recommend? I have some finger mullet and cut bait was thinking of getting some live shrimp in the morning if i can find some. thanks again

·
Registered
591 Posts
Use GULP! 3 inch new penny shrimp, 5 inch new penny or saphire jerk shad, and you will catch all the White Trout and Skipjack you will ever want, and maybe even a red or two.

Glastronix

1 - 5 of 5 Posts