Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,659 Posts
No gator tags this year for year #7 in a row and nothing but general gun. Florida is useless for Hunting!

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
I drew first phase Perdido general gun. Pretty excited about that, got a couple goods spots up there.

Didn't draw Blackwater general gun for the first time ever, can you only draw one general gun quota per year? I though they always had extra BW quotas left every year?

·
Registered
719 Posts
I drew first phase Perdido general gun. Pretty excited about that, got a couple goods spots up there.

Didn't draw Blackwater general gun for the first time ever, can you only draw one general gun quota per year? I though they always had extra BW quotas left every year?
I think you only get drawn for one type of quota each phase. Meaning you do not get two guns quotas in a single phase but apply again during the second phase and you will more than likely get it.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I got drawn for the 2nd phase Hutton Unit archery ( five day hunt) and the general gun but more thank likely I wont be using my general gun because of the deployment command keeps telling us about. So it looks like I will be burning a lot of leave for archery elk and BW archery season.

·
Super Moderator
12,654 Posts
I struck out this year! Nothing! If any of yall in the Hutton need a guest, I can put you in the hot seat!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,508 Posts
I think you only get drawn for one type of quota each phase. Meaning you do not get two guns quotas in a single phase but apply again during the second phase and you will more than likely get it.
Gotta wait until 3rd phase. You can only draw 1 quota per category during 1st phase. After that you have to wait until 3rd phase 1st come 1st serve

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I got muzzleloader....12/07-10....Hope they are on their feet then....lol...Just might park on a plot and stretch out my LR sml.......

·
Super Moderator
12,654 Posts
If one of my friends doesn't get off for the hunt you have an open seat in my truck.
I think I'm going to be in there 2nd phase with Kenny (he was my guest 2 years ago when I got it so he better take me! Lol)

That place is an absolute zoo during archery. Very target rich environment. Bring lots of arrows.

·
Registered
6,508 Posts
I think I'm going to be in there 2nd phase with Kenny (he was my guest 2 years ago when I got it so he better take me! Lol)

That place is an absolute zoo during archery. Very target rich environment. Bring lots of arrows.

Hopefully Kenny doesn't shoot a bear again. What a cluster that was

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,304 Posts
Me-General gun
Logan-General gun
Kaitlyn-General gun/Hutton unit smoke pole (told her to make sure she comes home fer that one!!!!!!!!!!)

·
Registered
719 Posts

Well hopefully I can get pops to come. I swear trying to work around his schedule and get in contact with him is like trying to contact Congress... If not I will see still y'all out there. I need to go an stick a few cameras up to figure out these deer. I know where a lot of deer are but just not their early patterns.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts