Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post on PFF. Me and a buddy went to our fishing spot out at Blackwater today about 4 P.M. with a pack of gulp and just happy that the cold weather was over! Within the first 5 minutes I hooked into a nice 20 inch Speck and was really surprised, for the last week we have only caught Large mouth bass, chain pickerel, and a couple of rat reds. Shortly after the first speck the bite was on for about 15 to 20 minutes. Eventuelly we ended up with 5 specks between 15-20 inches, also managed to get 3 smaller bass all within about an hour and a half. All and all it was a great day just to be on the water!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Nice job man. I just moved to Milton and have been trying to learn how to fish that area. I quite for a while since there's been so much rainwater flushing through there. Instead I've been fishing saltier areas, but I guess I need to start hitting that area again.

Thanks for the report,

Alex

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Nice report Glad you got out and Had A Good day on the water, Nice Looking Specks!! Btw Welcome to the Mad House!!:letsdrink

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Great work. I haven't been able to catch any in a while. Where you fishing north or south of I-10 in blackwater? Thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks for posting. Nice fish and good pics. I've let all the rain and fresh water influx keep me away from lower river areas. I'm glad someone had a good day. Wish you many more to come.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts