Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hell Yeah!!
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Shot this deer on third dayof a four-day quota in the Hutton unit. There is a 3-points on one side rule and I had a hard time seeing the third point on the one side. Saw the forks and started looking for brow tines but he didn?t have any. I finally saw the third point when heput his nose up in the air after windingme. He decided to bolt and I missed him as he whirled around.Lead him about 3 feet, pulled the trigger and piled him up.Rut islate this year compared tolast year. The Hutton Unit is usuallyon fireover MLK weekend.Only threebucks as of Monday 5,7 and 8pt all about this size.

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">

·
Super Moderator
28,579 Posts
Way ta bring home some meat! Any buck outta Blackwater is great!!! Congrats:letsdrink

1 - 10 of 10 Posts