Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I reckon I had to be the hibachi chef tonight, and it's gonna take some practice. I tried cooking too many things at one time so it's got a learning curve to adjust! Cooked up some shrimp/steak/chicken, fried rice, and zukes! I'm purty critical of myself so I gave it a 6.5 outta 10! I think I'm gonna like it a great deal and the clean up wasn't as much of a pain as I thought it was gonna be!!!

IMG_20170908_194031_974_zps61qcno8z.jpg

20170908_182354_zps0ofgmu5p.jpg

IMG_20170908_194031_975_zpsvnvzacm7.jpg

20170908_183227_zps34dykclu.jpg

·
Super Moderator
12,632 Posts
If that pool is heated I know where I'm going to be during mid day luls in a few weeks! Looks good brotha!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If that pool is heated I know where I'm going to be during mid day luls in a few weeks! Looks good brotha!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Pool ain't heated brother, but I got a hot tub to the right side so as long as you wear that sexy purple g string I got ya---come on with it!:whistling::001_huh::D

·
Super Moderator
28,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where did you buy it, cost of it, :thumbsup: any special seasoning it?
It is in my other Blackstone thread but $247 at Wallyworld (cheapest I found) then I paid $28 fer 3 year added warranty. No special seasoning, I just used corn oil and cranked it up to med with a good coating. I did this about 3 times. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
28,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What I want to know! Do yall cook alot of Hibachi to justify it, or do you have other intentions. I think it is a neat accessory.
Not only hibachi, pancakes, burgers, dogs, crap anything you can cook basically. I mentioned to the ole lady today about blackening fish making fish tacos.....

It has 4 separate burners so you can have an end on low fer the tortillas, then the other end on high to blacken and use the middle ones fer veggies or rice. Endless possibilities, and a great accessory fer camping when you have big groups to feed....:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
28,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright guys, there is one flaw on the Blackstone that is an easy fix....I'm going to mold a dab of JB Weld into a channel type piece then affix it the griddle so the grease drips into the cup not on the leg/floor.... Even with this inconvenience, I still LOVE IT!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts