Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, LOOKEE HERE! Extremely hard to find, beautiful BLACK German Shepherd puppies available for $500...exceptionally well bred, have both trained parents onsite...NOT kennel dogs, they are part of our family. These pups have been lovingly hand raised and super socialized from birth. You would be hard pressed to find better puppies ANYWHERE, and these will serve the dual purpose of being your new best friend and a loyal, faithful guard dog to boot. We've had many breeds of dogs throughout our lives, and we agree that German Shepherds could quite possibly be the BEST DOGS IN THE WORLD! Call Ruth or Wayne for more information 850-957-1222 :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
830 Posts
same here apollo. My female GSD is the best dog I have had. Wish I had the room and money to take on more puppies or I would snatch and grab these guy!

TRP

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,598 Posts
Good looking pups.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
If you have another litter in a year you can count me in. I've been wanting a GSD for a long time but haven't finished fencing in my 1.5 acres yet. Those pups look awesome!:thumbup: That is the breed I want.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Wish i could get mine to play frisbee. she is scared of it! great protector! but she likes to play ball, for all of about 10 min. than she lays down and goes to sleep! I think I got a second hand GSD!

TRP

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
oh man wish i could have one.... but my zoo is already full... 3 danes, 3 tanks, 3 snakes, 1 shaking, pissing, football (not mine) and one rabbit.... wish i could have one.. i want one.. UGH... but but but... oh man.. no fair...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts