Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I braved the cold and the crowds the day after Thanksgiving at Target, Walmart & Home Depot. We did well, getting everything on our list. Some things have changed with our gift-giving plans and we have some of the items left over. Still new in the box -I can return everything to each store, but am offering here as acourtesy to the forum. Everything is Cantonment and will need to be pickup here. I will hold items for 24 hours before offering them to someone else. PM me if interested & give me your number.

From Target:

(1) Trutech 19" LCD Tv / DVD / PC monitor combo $225..(on the cover of the Target ad) - This was one of their main Black Friday deals

(1) Trutech 7" Digital Photo Frame $60

From Walmart:

(1) Hi-Tide "the Wave", street surf board $55

(1) Faberware 12pc set $55

From Home Depot:

--this isn't being offered yet, as one family member is deciding still -but to see if there's interest,

(1) Rigid 12 gallon wet/dry vac $40

·
Registered
515 Posts
Steve,

If you can hold on to that TV/DVD I think it's exactly what my folks were looking for, but got there too late. I will probably hear back from them later tonight. Thanks man!

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
even though my wife has duped (or is it dooped?) me into owning enough cookware to support a restaurant, im pretty sure she'll want that set. ill talk with her and try to give you a call later on today.

and by the way, thanks for offering this to the forum! i know i wouldnt have braved the crowds that day.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I guess my PM I sent right after you posted must not have counted........

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice to meet some more PFF members. Glad the deals worked out for everyone. Everything has now been sold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts