Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The big trigger fish sure we're hungry this week. I had a fun trip with my daughter on Sunday and she got an absolute slob all by herself. Y'all need to pay attention to this girl, she's going to be a hell of an angler one day!

The big fish were hungry on my trips Monday and Tuesday as well! The pic with both guys holding a fish a piece, the small fish was 15" for scale. I had to remeasure it to make sure it was legal because it was dwarfed by the others! :thumbup:

Of course the big snapper have been hungry too!

By the way, Zach O if you read this, your email is not accepting emails from me. I believe it was accidentally entered wrong on the contact form. Please give me a call if you are still interested in a trip. 850-810-2548.

Attachments

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Good going man. Your girl is a fish slayer!!!

Reactions: JD7.62

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Some slobs JD! Way to put them on some quality fish. See the cobe jig poised for action. Have ya'll had any check the boat out while fishing yet?

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some slobs JD! Way to put them on some quality fish. See the cobe jig poised for action. Have ya'll had any check the boat out while fishing yet?
Unfortunately I have yet to see the first brown fish. I usually don't start seeing them good on the reefs until late April into May. I've developed a simple technique that was successful for me on the kayaks to catch them when they start posting up on the reefs. :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts