Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Add a section to the Politics Section. It would be a place that the Mods could move a thread that has become a Trainwreck. The thread would be like the politics threads and not show on the homepage and could go on as long as the interested members kepttheir will to keep it going, but it would be out of sight and out of mind for the rest of the membership and the Mods unless they chose to check that section.Any thread moved there or started there,wouldn't add to post count either.

Call it "The Recycle Bin".

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
+1

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Curtis, lets not encourage further polluting of this site. I say if its annoying and causes fights get rid of it altogether.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tunapopper (2/12/2010)Curtis, lets not encourage further polluting of this site. I say if its annoying and causes fights get rid of it altogether.
Chris I completely agree, but what is annoying to you or I, may not be for others and that would be censorship.

The idea would be not to encourage further polluting, but would build a place to store the pollution....of course without censoring it......

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
I'm still up for a "PFF Tuesday night fight night" as was brought up sometime ago...say once a month. Or do it on the wednesday night meetup night!

Wanna be a keyboard cowboy and talk trash? No need to! Settle it in person! Winner cam then get on PFF next morning and state he wooped so-and-so's ass, and loser can just STFU!

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
Clay-Doh (2/12/2010)I'm still up for a "PFF Tuesday night fight night" as was brought up sometime ago...say once a month. Or do it on the wednesday night meetup night!

Wanna be a keyboard cowboy and talk trash? No need to! Settle it in person! Winner cam then get on PFF next morning and state he wooped so-and-so's ass, and loser can just STFU!
+1

·
Premium Member
9,874 Posts
BigBrandon (2/12/2010)
Clay-Doh (2/12/2010)I'm still up for a "PFF Tuesday night fight night" as was brought up sometime ago...say once a month. Or do it on the wednesday night meetup night!

+1
now thats funny

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
jlw1972 (2/12/2010)
BigBrandon (2/12/2010)

+1
now thats funny
am i missing something, whats funny? im down for a PFF fight night

·
Premium Member
9,874 Posts
BigBrandon (2/14/2010)
jlw1972 (2/12/2010)
BigBrandon (2/12/2010)

+1
now thats funny
oh i'm sure you are

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
BigBrandon (2/14/2010)
jlw1972 (2/12/2010)
BigBrandon (2/12/2010)

+1
now thats funny

It looks to me like he thought the post Clay made was funny, just as it reads...

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,198 Posts
Would hitting in the face be allowed? Because when I was a kid, it wasn't legal to hit in the face...

I'm MUCHtoohandsome to hit in the face, I'd like to extend the same courtesy to others.

Jim

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Jim, you might just ruin your manicure! Or worse yet, if you resorted to kicking, you might break one of your expensive Lee Press-on toenails! :poke

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
flats stalker (2/15/2010)but the first rule is you cant talk about pff fight club
What fight club. I am in, just might have to wait a month or so before I can make it. LOL :letsdrink

1 - 14 of 14 Posts