Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found some of these little tiny brownish looking beetles in my RV and from the wife’s googling it appears they might be Biscuit beetles whatever that is. We don’t keep any food out and all we have in there is canned goods and a couple spices, salt/pepper/old bay, etc. anybody dealt with these things before. I’m taking any of the food other than the canned goods out.

Anyone have any ideas what I can use to get these things gone. I’ll do a deep clean and take everything out but don’t know what type of chemicals I need to exterminate them. If all else fails the flamethrower or tannerite might be the nuclear option. The wife is at DEFCON 5 so I’ll need to formulate a plan that hopefully isn’t the nuclear option although that would be awesome to do!

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
I think what you may be referring to are weevils. They will invade anything made with grain that is left unsealed (bread, cereal, flour, corn meal, crackers, etc). Probably have something in the back of a cabinet or drawer that they are living in. Find and get rid of what ever that is and the bugs will go away very quickly.

They love stuff like boxes of oatmeal or macaroni or rice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts