Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,675 Posts
Is this one of those jokes that got carried too far or is this for real?
Dunno but we have a hunting section. I don't see us adding anything else like that. Not near enough traffic to support it, we need to weed some of the ones we have now out.

·
Administrator
1,117 Posts
Hey guys,

I made the suggestion to the mod team, I'm just waiting to hear word back on their thoughts about a Wildlife section. We'll let you know what they have to say when they give us an update.

~Sheena

·
Registered
14,705 Posts
Hey guys,

I made the suggestion to the mod team, I'm just waiting to hear word back on their thoughts about a Wildlife section. We'll let you know what they have to say when they give us an update.

~Sheena
pretty sure the Mod Team is gonna give you "the bird" so take a pic and post it ........ somewhere - Hey! We need a section for birds:thumbup:

·
Administrator
1,117 Posts

Here's a bird. sorry, the suggestion's been shut down before. don't think it'll happen anytime soon. you can always post it in the off topic section or one of our picture sections on bird sightings.

Lee

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
I was looking forward to it. I'm gonna be building a purple martin house this time off. Matter of fact going to build a few different type of houses as a hobby and try to make a little dough. Will not be selling any martin houses though. Building this one for my dad.

Guess I'll just post in the off topic if it looks worth a crap. :)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts