Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of someone that trains bird dogs? Looking for someone that can woah break as well as retrieving, obedience and everything else that goes along with it. This dog was a gift from my wife and unfortunately I am to busy to train him. If anyone has any contact information for a reputable trainer please let me know.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Good luck man, hard to find around here. I'm in the same boat, got a lab I work with every chance I get, but I'm no expert and have no one to ask...there's several in GA and a few in AL. What kind you got?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Good luck man, hard to find around here. I'm in the same boat, got a lab I work with every chance I get, but I'm no expert and have no one to ask...there's several in GA and a few in AL. What kind you got?[/QU

Don't know any bird dog trainers, but there are plenty of retriever trainers close. a few pro's and are some good am ones as well.

Got a buddy taking his pup to a good trainer in Fairhope the 1st of the month.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck man, hard to find around here. I'm in the same boat, got a lab I work with every chance I get, but I'm no expert and have no one to ask...there's several in GA and a few in AL. What kind you got?

I have a Brittany. We do quite of bit of quail hunting and have had a few britts before that we trained ourselves. Unfortunately I just havent had the time to work with him like I should.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts