Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the opportunity to take two groups of kids out his year in the program Tom (old flathead) started

We made the best of it this year - and fished the bay and pass - this is the report and pics from day one

Friday- Noah who brought Jay (17) and Josh (13) down to GLYC at 700 am, and along with a friend of mine Mike we headed out East down big lagoon - first we tried for flounder and reds in the pass - Jay's pinfish got ate by something big -

Turned out to be a big Jack Cravelle - not a prize fish - so we praticed a long line release

Later we got into deeper water, and ourlive bait got a few grouper -

Dang if three of these only 21.5 inches not quite keeps - but the action kept smiles on these guys faces

We moved into the bay and ate lunch and the Oar House - and then rode out the thunderstorm (there are some advantages to this inshore fishing) We moved out in the bay looking some holes that hold read snapper. We got runt red snapper - one keeper - and blue fish- but the Jay and Joshgot a kick the small sharks we got.-

We weighed in our snapper and skipjack -

We fished hard, and caught our share - I think they enjoyed - would love to get these guys offshore !

Keith -"Miss Lisa Too"

·
Registered
181 Posts
Keith,

Again thanks so much. This meant the world to these guys. Not only were they able to go out and experience a fun and healthy pastime, they had the opportunity to see that there are reallygood people in the world who truly just want to help others. Thank you for your example, thanks for being a stand-up guy.

Tom,

Thanks so very much for sponsoring these brothers, you have brought them memories which will cause them gladness for years to come.

If there is ever anything I can ever do to help you guys in anyway, I'd like to.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Noah

Thanks - You, Bill and Tom deserve the credit for getting this organized - Then I get to do the fun part- go fishing with good folks!

Keith

1 - 4 of 4 Posts