Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank Capt. Paul and the RFRA for putting on a wonderful tournament last week. They did a tremendous job putting everything together. The spearfishermen really appreciate being included in the tournament. I wish every fishing tournamnent had a spearfishing division. We will definitely be shooting this tournament again next year. Thanks to everyone at the RFRA, the sponsors, and all of the participants. It was a great tournmanent.:clap:clap:clap

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did take 1st place snapper with a 25.8, and two other guys on our team (Kevin Trussler and Chris Wilson) took places in Amberjack, Trigger, and Snapper. Team Holy Spirit kicked ass this weekend. Pictures are coming soon.

·
Registered
347 Posts
sweet ass man... yea When you showed wayne(the guy i was with) he was like , " Man, Parker thats the biggest snapper i've ever seen and i've been fishing for awhile now."

HAHA! nice fish mang!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Looking at the monster you had in the cooler down at MBT I figured you were at least going to place with a snapper or two.

Good to hear Kevin and Chris got on the board too.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the pics too.

Sounds likeI need to buy you a beer sometime and get caught up on the stories from Bonaireand the RFRA tourney.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts