Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went in a few days and Lylegot me set upright. got to shoot a couple but i had my mind made up before even going in. Lyle rigged it right then with the accesories i picked out, paper tuned it (wasn't much to that. heset it up right the first time so it shot a perfect hole.) and made all the minor adjustments. so now thanks to them i'm already crazy for october to get here. these guys know their stuff for sure.

here's a few pics. the first pin is the only one being used right now - out to 30 yds, and will most likely be beyond that. she's fast now. zero hand shock. most have heard about that valley when the cam rolls over. it's true, but i got over it real quick. it's still smooth through the draw cycle even with that "hump." my previous bow did the same thing but wasn't nearly as fast. went with a fuse 5 pin, fuse quiver, QAD rest, octane stabilizer.

·
Super Moderator
29,541 Posts
Chase turned me onto em....purty good fellers!!!! won't go wrong in there!

·
Registered
7,431 Posts
That thing sure is purty, Chase. I bet your gonna get the monkey off your back with this one !Talk to them about the G5 "speed studs". They are very helpful with adjusting peep rotation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts