Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went Sunday and purchased a pair of mossy oak costas in blue mirror. Took them out Sunday and hated them as they just did not allow me to see deep enough in the water. They were nice enough to trade me the same glasses in green mirror which are much better in my opinion. Chris stated they would have to take a hit on the my original glasses but they wanted me to be happy with my purchase.

Once again Thanks Chris for helping me out. I was a little upset when I thought I had just wasted almost 300.00 dollars on a pair of glasses.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Glad I am not in the sales business I would have told you to walk.

"Excuse me but I didn't catch a fricken thing on this lure today, I want to return it for a different color"

Your right Outcast is good.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Probably a good thing you are not in the sales business. I spend a couple grand a year there and will probably spend more due to them taking care of me.

It was my fault and I was prepared to be stuck with them but thought I would try. I would have still shopped there as I realize it is my fault for trying the blue mirror but just makes me more apt to go there even when it is out of my way.

·
Registered
392 Posts
When I worked at Gayfers, our store manager let an elderly woman return a craftsman hammer she bought for her hubsnd that she swore she had bought from our store.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Never been to another store that takes care of their customers more than Outcast. J&M is a good store and closer to me but if plan to drop some cash I'll drive to Outcast hands down!

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
I agree that Outcast is a good store but I would imagine they could still sell a barely used pair of Costas for at least what they bought them for wholesale so I wouldn't think there would be much of a hit at all.
That was good of them to change them out though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts