Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Launched about 445am from sherman cove saturday morning with the team. I wanted to use my new underwater lights. This is my first time navigating at night. so we set out, got through the shallows at shermin. and headed for the pass. there was a roughly 32-38' sportfish type boat behind me and as he came around me (we were moving slow) I guess he could see I was trying my damndest to see the bouy's. he moved in front of me and turned his spreader lights on.If he did it so I could see to follow him out or not ill never know. But THANK YOU. you made my life WAY easier. got out to the edge around 6 and set the riggers out for some dragging. Heading for the nipple water was super clean as the sun came up. Had a big knock down on the shot gun but spit the hook shortly after. Passed by the nipple and headed out to deep drop. Loaded up on golden tile and snowy's, couple sharks and a surprise Long tailed sea bass. trolled a while longer with no success. came back to the edge, dropped a few jigs, not much to show for. headed to my snapper hole. limited out caught a 22" trigger, my wife caught a tagged snapper, and came in at sun down. all in all a good trip and beautiful day.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Nice haul! Is that your kitchen counter with snapper stacked up?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts