Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After NEARLY 12 years at our Navy Blvd. location, and after having grossly outgrown the available space, MBT Divers is MOVING!!!

We have purchased the property at 3920 Barrancas Avenue and will be opening for business at the new location on December 21st.

This move will allow us to better serve our customers by providing larger and better equiped classrooms, more storage space for inventory, allowing us to improve product availabilityandkeep prices low through the use of bulk purchasing opportunities, and will improve the efficiency of the service department, rental departmentand fill station.

In the mean time, we will be holding a moving sale at the Navy Blvd location - and everything in the store is AT LEAST 20% OFF!!! We don't want to have to pay to move the merchandise. We also don't want to interrupt our normal shipping schedules, so we will continue to get new merchandise shipped in almost daily.

If you can't make it before, please plan to visit us at the new location on December 21st! It will be a big event! More to come.

·
Praedator
10,006 Posts
That's great to hear. I didn't mind the size, but I do a lot of people that said they were turned off because of the small building etc... This should bring you guys a lot more business. And Barancas is still on my commute to and from work, so your still the easiest place for me.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
wowser wowser wowser congratulations on your movin on up to the bigger side. The best of luck and continued success.

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Is 3920 Barrancas Bruce Joneses old dive shop??

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Congrats guys. I will get over there asap to pick up mine and Pauls tanks. I know you guys don't want to move anything you dont have to.

Jody

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sealark (12/8/2007)Is 3920 Barrancas Bruce Joneses old dive shop??

probably, it may have been "skippers" original locationalso....:bowdown

Actually, it used to beWiginton's RV's .

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Wiggingtons is not the place I was thinking about. But it should make a great place for your relocation. Good luck.

·
Registered
539 Posts
sealark (12/8/2007)Is 3920 Barrancas Bruce Joneses old dive shop??

No, that was further east on Barrancas. It was across fromCounty Club Rd.As far as I remember, Skippers was always downtown wherethe Emerald City gay baris now.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I saw that yeaturday! Thats a nice building. Plenty of room. I thought it was some other Dive shop starting up. Cool!

Good Luck On the Move!!!

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Junkie,

Hell 25 years ago is just a drop in the bucket. I remember Ray Manuel, Kirk at dive world and so on... :banghead:doh

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sealark,

Much as I hate to admit it, Ray Manuel provided the gear for my OW class, several friends were certified with Kirk at Pace & Fairfield and I endured many of Bruce's "lectures" at the Barrancas location...Damn, time flies!!:toast

Congratulations MBT!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
You guys are killing us too. I was certed by a pre-Scuba Shack Gene Ferguson at Skippers. Time sure does fly.

Congrats for you guys on the move!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts