Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from GeorgiaKayakFishing.com

Some friends and I will be down your way next week (15th - 20th) paying a visit to Big Lagoon State Park. We'll be bringing our yaks and hope to get in on some nice fishing and good camping. It will be our first trip to the area so any recommendations on good yak fishing areasisappreciated.

If you ever get over our way just give us a shout and we'll put you on some nice Georgia River Shoal Bass.

·
Registered
512 Posts
When you put your yaks in at the ramp in big lagoon,work the north shore to the east early morning with some topwaters,then as the day progresses switch to so soft plastics or gulp shrimp.DOA's work well also,the specks and reds have been in that area pretty good.Good luck! My number is 850-206-5137,give me a call sometime and i will give you some better details on what and where to fish.I do alot of night/dock light fishing in that area too,maybe i can take you guys around one night and let you get in on that as well.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Hey Fishing Fanatic... see ya on the 20th!!... Will be there will bells on my toes... and raring to go!! laffs. All that area has some great fishing and camping! Because I live about an hour or so away... I normally get over there about once a month or two. Hopefully we will have a great turnout with our club members that day... See ya on the water!!!

Gulf Coast Kayak Fishing Assn.

Pam

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply Pam. We'reall looking forward to meeting and fishing with you and your group of yakkers.!

Ron (Fishing Fanatic)

·
Registered
753 Posts
Welcome to FL and good luck!!! :letsdrink

1 - 7 of 7 Posts