Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Indiana Jones
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the water with Jack and Josh from tight lines (sunshine16 and jdkingfisher) and we slayed them. Josh caught the biggest mullet I have ever seen, somewhere around 4lbs but the flounder were the highlight of the day. The key was finger mullet and bull minnows on carolina rigs off of deep docks. We fished primarily in the perdido area but we spent a little time over near the base where we got some juvenile red snapper and grouper. Lost almost as many flounder as we landed so there definitely thick out there! :thumbup:

I forgot to put my hat back on for the photo -.-

· Registered
658 Posts
Thought those security guards were giving ya a hard time around some of those night time fishin holes? Too damn many rules out there!

Been there, done that.

Had a friend who used to fish for Snook around some locks. Always having to "slip around, like some prowler in the dark". He finally got lucky when there was a security guard he could work/negotiate with. Never heard/asked what was negotiated.

· Indiana Jones
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh hell yeah, I never hear the end of it from those guys but Ive figured out all the tricks to avoid them haha. I feel like they drive around with spotlights looking for my hat haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.