Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my father in law offshore on Saturday afternoon and we each got a legal grouper...his was 24 and mine was 23.25. Pretty stoked for him as he now hold the KW (west) grouper record! Also Tim and I went fishing with the photographer Sam Root on Sunday. We did pics, video and even interviews. Pretty excited to see the content because he does some incredible stuff. I am awaiting pics to post that report. You can check his stuff out at www.saltyshores.com Also picked up a pompano off the jetties 4/17am and lost 3 on the rocks. I snagged this red on 4/16pm back behind my house on my new kayaks maiden voyage! 10 minute battle under a dock and I finally got him!

Great to get family on some good fish...yum!

Check out that pretty decal!

First fish on the 2010 Revo

·
Squid technician
10,503 Posts
AgentWD40 (20/04/2010)Nice groupers. I hope to catch some when I get brave enough to go offshore.
Just remember, your kayak is bigger than almost anything you will come across and as long as you pace yourself with each outing, you will learn your limits as far as distance and timing.

IF you find something that suddenly thinks its bigger and badder than you, put a hook in his ass and remind him you are the top of the food chain

Nice fish BTW Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts