Escambia Electric Motor stocks a full line of Big Green Eggs and Eggsessories

We are located at 1101 W. Main St
Pensacola, Fl. 32502
850-432-1577

Christmas sale prices:
Apparently my prices are....

PRICES TOO LOW TO PUBLISH
CALL FOR PRICES

We also stock cypress tables custom made to fit the big green egg , Dragon Breath natural Lump Coal, as well as a full line of Dizzy Pig, and Southern Flavor seasonings

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Hot Reels said:
no... why?
I'm sorry thinking of someone else. I couldn't remember his company name but they sold the egg as well. Wish I could afford one. They look nice and yours are priced better than I've seen.

·
Super Moderator
29,288 Posts
I'm sorry thinking of someone else. I couldn't remember his company name but they sold the egg as well. Wish I could afford one. They look nice and yours are priced better than I've seen.
Start an EGG jar!!! Put aside a little extra $$$ each week! I always said that was way too much $$$ to spend on a grill!!! I then started rationalized it, since my gas grill was close to being on it's last leg. I usually spent 300+ on a gas grill about every 3-5 years. An EGG was 589 at the time so that was 2 gas grills.

The EGG will last 4 ever as long as you don't break it, not to mention it's the BEST grill/smoker you will cook on!!!!:thumbup:

Sky, I was over at my folks place the other day (live by your folks) and was looking at some old pics (early 80's) and noticed they had an EGG back then too. I thought it was purty cool and the next time I'm over there, I'm gonna try to scan it....:yes:

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool. Eggs have been around for a long time. I had a lady come in a few weeks ago that had bought hers in the late 70's. She has used it at least 2x a week for 30+ years

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,647 Posts
Btt for great deals and great service!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Great experience

Drove in from Mobile and saved about $200 and had great service. Staff was very knowledgeable and helpful..Well worth the trip..

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got my Large BGE from them on the 21st, great service and the best price around, Thanks to the forum for helping me find the best deal..

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,647 Posts
Yeah I'm smoking country ribs on mine as we speak...

·
Registered
303 Posts
the folks at Escambia Electric Motor are wonderful to deal with. My wife surprised me with my egg back in May, and they were wonderfull and most helpful. Becky called around and asked questions, checked prices and the not only were the prices the best...she said the folks could not have been more helpful. Bump for shopping local and getting great service. BTW, I also picked up one of their tables a couple of months ago...awesome and fairly priced.

buck

·
Registered
58 Posts
My wife was looking for something for my BGE. She was not sure where I had bought it. So she checked around and they were the cheapest by far, and its always a pleasure to deal with the folks at Escambia Electric Motor.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I plan to keep the prices till the new year, but I am getting some negative feedback from Green Egg and might have to change them before then.
Thanks
Sky

1 - 18 of 18 Posts