Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the big flounder haven't showed up for the most part here in Galveston. catching a lot of small males around the galveston ship channel. hope this front coming will do the trick. seeing a lot of culling, what with the 2 fish daily limit in Texas during oct.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I had high hopes for this thread.....
Me too... I probably wouldve kept looking at other stuff if I knew it was about a flounder. :)
BTW... Im not to familliar with galveston fishing. Do they have a forum there? Maybe check out 2 cool fishing forum. I think its a texas based forum, you could probably get your questions about fishing in Tx. better answered there.Im just trying to be helpful, not rude.

Edit: Just noticed this was for out of area... sorry

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Me too... I probably wouldve kept looking at other stuff if I knew it was about a flounder. :)
BTW... Im not to familliar with galveston fishing. Do they have a forum there? Maybe check out 2 cool fishing forum. I think its a texas based forum, you could probably get your questions about fishing in Tx. better answered there.Im just trying to be helpful, not rude.

Edit: Just noticed this was for out of area... sorry
what question?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.