Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've messaged Roy on here and have tried calling the 2 numbers I have for him and both are no longer active. Need some work done to a 6.7 powerstroke,Anyone have a good contact number for him if hes still working on them or any other quality and reasonably priced diesel mechanics around?

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
I just text him about you looking for him. He has a different number and I don't want to give out his number, without his permission.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,826 Posts
So his recent post that says he's back to running his business has bad phone #s?

04-13-2019, 10:59 AM

let me tune your Diesel Mobile Service

After almost two years of starving with the government I decided I’m gonna do this again while I take college courses, I’m one of the most knowledgeable diesel techs around I’ll be glad to chat with you about your truck or boat, I will be gearing up my service truck this week and servicing the panhandle and coastal Alabama 8507365478

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-D...48503005194874
Spoolin Up is offline Report Post

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
10-4 Everything I posted was cut-n-paste from PFFs " Forum Discounts and Promos...."

Guess since I'm using a PC, I can "see" the forum better.
Hm, I must have missed his current post. I didn't even know he was back working for himself until you posted it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
I needed him to look at my truck and this is what he sent me.
Sorry just saw this, I don't have time to look at it to be honest I'm starting a new job and I need to finish what is here in my yard I'm sorry brother

1 - 10 of 10 Posts