Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
VIP of the PFF
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Never mind it was all bullcrap. They were playing a joke on a mutual friend of ours," the one who told me about it," but I just received an email from one of the pranksters letting me know that they were just messing with him. Dang !

Attachments

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
It was probably an easy shot since he would have been dragging that huge rack around backwards, jeez!!

·
Super Moderator
29,873 Posts
Geeezzzz 1st it was an elk up there now a fricken moose!!!!!

·
VIP of the PFF
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasn't their target for this prank ,but I got taken in as well ." And they got me purty good too. "

·
Registered
676 Posts
It was killed in Conecuh county. My uncle's good friend is in the club. Their club backs up to the 500 acres we used to hunt about 5 years ago. He said the buck was so old he hardly had any teeth and his hooves were worn down. Elk Deer Deer hunting Reindeer Hunting

·
VIP of the PFF
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As far as my buddy killing it , it is false. Now , bamaman08 's story about the buck in the picture may be true ? I don't know.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I don't think that's a 170" deer, but it sure is a good one. They're definitely kicking off in Conecuh county. My uncle killed a nice 8 yesterday and a guy killed a nice 9 this morning in our club.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts