Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,282 Posts
I can't remember the site, but they actually hunt large game w/ these types rifles...unfortunately you can cruise to Wally-World and get 1....Cool as heck and a bunch of change!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
there is a show called american air-gunner on sportsmans channel where they showcase these type air guns. they are incredibly powerful, and do take down big game. show comes on thursday nights on sportsman.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Got to shoot one at a rifle expo in Vegas. Gotta be close though, lots of drop. They had all sorts of weird air powered weapons. Air powered bolts-- crossbow with no bow...it did still have limbs sort of, but no string. The limbs held the spare bolts. I won a 22 cal/shot gun air rifle at that expo. Shoots mini shotgun shells. More gimmicky than practical.
A local brought in his air shotgun he got overseas, Korea I believe he said. Looked hand made and also shot 50cal with sabot rounds. Real long too. Almost like a black powder had been modified for air. Was made by Fargo?
His wasn't self cocking or use those little co2 tanks. He had to connect a paintball tank to it to refill a long tube below the barrel where a ram rod would have been stored.

He had to load these brass cartridges with shot or sabot ball rounds. Looked like a cut down rifle cartridge with no primer in it.

He was hitting targets at 200-250 YARDS with round ball.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts