Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
I can tell you that if any communist loving Democrat shows up and looks to take guns in Texas they'd better pack a lunch!

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
alabama too.
jack

·
Registered
487 Posts
They will not come for your guns. Australia has shown them the way. They outlaw what you have and unless you sell them to the govt, you become a felon subject to arrest at any time. If you decide to hide your guns, you can do that, but you can never let them see the light of day. They are fine with that outcome.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Before y’all start shooting the people who come for your guns, you need to start shooting the lefty’s that voted for this fool. They’re the one to blame.
Joey, very few people voted for Biden. He was "elected" well before the democratic primary. Why would members (note: plural) of the fake media ask Trump six or eight months before the election if he would accept the outcome of the election if they didn't know something well ahead of time? Answer that one question and I'll take off my tin hat.

·
Registered
385 Posts
They will not come for your guns. Australia has shown them the way. They outlaw what you have and unless you sell them to the govt, you become a felon subject to arrest at any time. If you decide to hide your guns, you can do that, but you can never let them see the light of day. They are fine with that outcome.
fortunately, unlike Australia, our rights are guaranteed by God according to our US Constitution. Last I checked, "shall not be infringed" means EXACTLY what it says.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes sir you are absolutely right. I was mistaken. Pasted this from another forum before fact checking. Sorry for the mistake.
It is pure speculation

·
Bearded Brotula
12,683 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
fortunately, unlike Australia, our rights are guaranteed by God according to our US Constitution. Last I checked, "shall not be infringed" means EXACTLY what it says.
Our rights have already been infringed quite a bit. What makes anyone believe they will let the Constitution stand in the way?

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
Are you saying our 2nd Amendment rights haven’t been violated in any way? Who was the last President that didn’t infringed on the 2nd?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts