Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Coleman "Scanoe" from the Pensacola FL store on January 9th 2015 along with a Minn- Kota trolling motor,We asked about the paperwork on the canoe before we loaded it onto our vehicle, the manager informed us that the paperwork was in the bottom of the canoe we did not have to register the canoe if we were putting a trolling motor on the vessel. Florida Fish and wildlife commission informed us that we did have to register the boat if we were using a trolling motor. we then returned to the store to get the manufacturer's certificate of origin filled out, the manager stamped it with the store stamp and did not fill anything out and told us that that was all we needed from them and we had to fill the certificate out. We then took it to the tag office to register it, the clerk informed us that Dick's is supposed to fill the certificate out and contacted the store, she then spoke with an associate, a team lead who rudely told her that they would NOT be signing Anything and hung up on her i then called the store and spoke with, their manager, the man whom informed us we did not have to register it and he acted like he already knew we needed it registered and said the clerk at the tag office was "wrong" that they did not have to fill anything out and the clerk was being a "hardnose" and he wasn't going to call her back but if it made me feel better i could bring it in an "anyone could sign it, even a cashier." I then drove 45 mins back to the store and asked an associate to fill out the certificate. he then informed me that he and no one else but a team lead could fill it out. He walked me up front to another associate and said "Oh, you can sign it your a team lead" he then replied with attitude stating that he "WAS NOT SIGNING ANYTHING" and he "TOLD THAT LADY AT THE TAG OFFICE THAT TOO BEFORE I HUNG UP ON HER. SHE'S LUCKY I HUNG UP BECAUSE I ALMOST WENT PSYCHO ON HER!" He also stated that the clerk informed him that Academy fills their certificates out he then told me "this is not Academy, and how do we know if you are going to put a trolling motor on the boat when you leave the store?" i informed him that we did tell the associates we were going to do this and he gave me a snarling look. horrible customer service from the associates and their managers.

·
Banned
1,152 Posts

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Sure I do...Ask a STUPID question you get a STUPID answer....See the SIXTH word in the original post...PENSACOLA...My goodness...(sitting here shaking my head...)

Also, I concur on RETURN FOR FULL REFUND THEN GO BUY LOCALLY OWNED

Reactions: stc1993

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Rude and uncooperative... x3 on returning the product and shopping elsewhere.

·
Banned
10 Posts
I accidentally missed the first sentence of the post.

I would bet my life that you are an arrogant, cocky, insultive, and nasty looking piece of foul human white trash. I can see that you were most definitely born in the Florida Panhandle or Lower Alabama area. I will bet my life that you are full of that same type of low life, mush mouth, and screwed up D.N.A.!!!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I accidentally missed the first sentence of the post.

I would bet my life that you are an arrogant, cocky, insultive, and nasty looking piece of foul human white trash. I can see that you were most definitely born in the Florida Panhandle or Lower Alabama area. I will bet my life that you are full of that same type of low life, mush mouth, and screwed up D.N.A.!!!
Bless your heart...you shouldn't be on these fishing forums in the winter time if you that sensitive,grumpy old folks on here that are tired of cold wet weather and everything.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
You might want to complain to Dick's Corporate versus registering here to post a complaint.
We have no pull.

But........Dick's needs to know that they are not in charge of registration and if they want to continue to sell boats, they better learn the rules for Florida.

It does seem odd as far as who has to fill out what depending on if a motor is going on it versus not.
What happens if five years from now you want to hang a motor on it?
Your expected to go back to the retailer to get the original paperwork filled out?

·
Banned
10 Posts
It is the winter time.
How would you like to be called "stupid" for making a simple mistake on reading over one small part of a very long, but informative paragraph?

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
How do you MISS the first sentence of a post and then REPLY to the post? I figured you leaned a lesson outta all this...CLASS DISMISSED...

I see you're new to this board. We don't get censored over here. You can't wear you feelings on your sleeve sweetheart.

I will have you know that I was born SOUTH of I-10 in the back of a trailer aka mobile home to you city slickers. I still have most of my teeth and brush at least once a week. Welcome to PENSACOLA. Now liten up FRANCIS.

·
Banned
10 Posts
How many classes up into the 12th grade did you get legitimately dismissed from in the past?

I missed one word. I promise you that my college education will always out do your limited education level.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts