Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother in law killed a 130" net BandC in late January and I had killed a29" net 4pt that had hard velvet hanging off his horns during bow season in Early Nov. 09. I thought the hanging Velvet was cool so I asked James Fink if he would Skull Mount it for me, well I took him my brother in law's 130 as well.

James got done with it yesterday, and I picked it up. What a Great Job.

This is the best skull mounted buck I have ever seen.

That's Clay, my oldest son holding the mount.Atwork out yesterday, HeBench Pressed a whole bunch....Right now, He's the Man.

Thanks Again, James. Incredible Skill You Have.

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Yup Curtis, those are for sure great looking mounts... James does a great job..

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Splittine (3/23/2010)Lets see your stud.
You know what's odd, I didn't take a picture of mine. It looks Great as well, but the thought didn't cross my mind to take a picture of it. It is on the wall already and I will take a picture and post it, but it will be later in the week.

·
Super Moderator
29,273 Posts
That's a great looking euro.....I'm gonna have to start to work on me and Logans:banghead:letsdrink

You sure James didn't kill that deer in the parking lot of Outcast???:poke Purty soon all the deer in the land are gonna know his reputation so when they hear him coming into the woods, they'll just jump in the truck and die of a heart attack :letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Splittine (3/23/2010)Lets see your stud. Great looking mount James.:letsdrink
Well Here's My Stud. Check out the hanging Dry Velvet. Bowshot 22 yards. 15 yards after that he piled up. The cool thing is Chase (Splittine) watched him go down from his stand and I could notsee him go down from mine.

James. It looks Incredible. Thanks Buddy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts