Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got lots of marine items from salvaging boats, buying and selling boats, and boat rebuilds. Included but not limited to; 50 gallon plastic built in fuel tank, 12 gallon built in fuel tank, thru hull fittings, 5 gallon bucket full of marine wiring, switches etc., bucket of fuel related fittings and brackets, bucket full of various ss pieces, gauges, shifters and cables, hydraulic steering helms and hoses, several anchors, poly balls and rings, etc.

I'm hopefully out of the boat rebuilding business, would like to sell all my left over parts at once.

Got any idea where to go with them? Don't really want to sell piece by piece.

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
I've got lots of marine items from salvaging boats, buying and selling boats, and boat rebuilds. Included but not limited to; 50 gallon plastic built in fuel tank, 12 gallon built in fuel tank, thru hull fittings, 5 gallon bucket full of marine wiring, switches etc., bucket of fuel related fittings and brackets, bucket full of various ss pieces, gauges, shifters and cables, hydraulic steering helms and hoses, several anchors, poly balls and rings, etc.

I'm hopefully out of the boat rebuilding business, would like to sell all my left over parts at once.

Got any idea where to go with them? Don't really want to sell piece by piece.

X2 on Southern Cross...

If you have a Yamaha 704 surface mount binnacle in that mix, I could use it…… I gave mine away and ended up needing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
X2 on Southern Cross...

If you have a Yamaha 704 surface mount binnacle in that mix, I could use it…… I gave mine away and ended up needing it.

Hey Dennis, I have have one for a mercury from my proline if you can make it work, you can have it.

Reactions: Snagged Line

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
Hey Dennis, I have have one for a mercury from my proline if you can make it work, you can have it.

Thanks Mark... I’m gonna try to stay with the Yamaha setup.... I took the upper station off of the pro-line and want to graft it onto the Cape Horn at a later date...
The 704 should drop in the existing hole and hook right up to the Yamaha motor.

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wouldn't happen to have any coosa board, or maybe left-over pieces would you? Maybe enough to re-floor a 14' lee boat and transom?
No coosa board. Used plywood. At my age, it will outlast me.:whistling:

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
3,073 Posts
Okay Thanks.

Try the prop shop on Navy. He has lots of different used ones. I got a omc one from him a few years back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts