Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations around Pensacola? Also curious if you can create a trust after purchasing?

·
Super Moderator
12,807 Posts
Go see Dave at TGD Firearms. You will not regret it. Best prices in town and he will help with all the paperwork.

What can are you looking at?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,807 Posts
And you can create a trust after purchasing, but would be required to transfer it again (from individual to the trust) thus costing another $200 and another year wait

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm looking at the Q Full Nelson I will use it on a 300 blackout but mainly want it for my sons 308. The reason I'm asking about creating the trust after is both my sons are under 16, or does that matter?

·
Super Moderator
19,902 Posts
I'm looking at the Q Full Nelson I will use it on a 300 blackout but mainly want it for my sons 308. The reason I'm asking about creating the trust after is both my sons are under 16, or does that matter?
Go ahead and do the trust. It's only $100 and about 10min worth of paperwork to do. You can add and take people off of it anytime.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,605 Posts
I haven't put a stamp on one in a while how long is the wait time now days with Atf? I need a couple of them also.

·
Super Moderator
12,807 Posts
12 months... trust is a pain in the ass since 41f.

·
Super Moderator
12,807 Posts
Never heard of that can. Best bet is to buy online and form 3 to a class 3 dealer

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Silencer shop will do everything for you as I understand and they use local dealers to ship to and such as their partners

·
Registered
446 Posts
I'm curious, what is a good gun for a silencer? Can you get one for an M4?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Sure you can suppress nearly every caliber. They make caliber specific cans. You can shoot a smaller diameter bullet through a larger suppressor but it doesnt quiet the round nearly as well. If you can afford it a 223/556 specific suppressor will work much better than shooting a 223/556 thru a .30 caliber or hybrid suppressor which is what alot do so they can use one can for multiple guns and calibers. Surefire makes an excellent can for M4s. Silencer Co makes a good one if you decide to buy a .30 cal or hybrid that is up to .45 I believe.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts