Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
81 - 100 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
"He had to go ask the Hubbards what to do."

As soon as they tell me I will let you know!

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
"Where you been?"
Been working on another pictorial showcasing our Florida.
Think you will like his one:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
"Need some Bikini shots in there too."

My friend Angela:

I knew it this Bob character said he I NEVER TOUCH THE STUFF then post a bottle of good ski. Now he has half nude pics of some women. (BOB YOU PIMPIN FOR MORE THAN HUBBERTS?) Your a trickster!

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
Funny, Harbison, but I don't recall saying you could use my daughter's picture on here.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 · (Edited)
Have Angela's permission to use her pictures anywhere I so desire.
By the way... You could NEVER have a daughter like her.
She is a REAL woman:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Have Angela's permission to use her pictures anywhere I so desire.
By the way... You could NEVER have a daughter like her.
Should not do that Bob NEVER EVER Talk about someone's kids.And damn for sure about a Man's daughter! That is for real is crossing a line. I'm gona refer you to MR Welch for some serious cancelling on this. Maybe Mr Welch can help you out and handle this before it gets out of hand. Hopefully this can be nipped in the Bud Before Kingfish has to make a trip to Tampa.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
That's not her daughter.
I have the uppermost respect for daughters; I have three. Daughters are the greatest gift God could ever give us.

"I'm gona refer you to MR Welch for some serious cancelling on this. Hopefully Mr Welch can help you out and handle this before it gets out of hand."
Joey is a real man; he can help!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Joey is the man go back and look. you said (You could NEVER have a daughter like her.) That's a slap to Kingfish he may be a irritable Ass. But I'm betting she is or will be a bad ass that can handle shit.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
But I'm betting she is or will be a bad ass that can handle shit.
ALL MOUTH!!!

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
I'm not talking about the pictures you lifted off someone else's page, Harbison. I'm talking about the picture of my daughter you put on your have a nice day picture. She's a little girl, Harbi...you a pedophile pervert like a certain guy with JB who resides in a big white house for initials?

81 - 100 of 150 Posts